1. The top photo is a polyform sculpture of the Terminator animodel done with Doug Beswick for the first Terminator film.
2. Next to that is a single panel from the storyboards I drew for the ‘kennel sequence’ in THE THING.
3. Below that is a shot of one of the design illustrations for the Spiderhead that I did, as well as the finished clay head (one of three I finished for that sequence)
4. This is a “drone” Martian torso from Invaders From Mars (remake) done at Stan Winston’s studio. I had done the color design on a maquette, and am painting a life-size in the same scheme.
5. Clowning around in a pose with the full size clay sculpture for the ‘dinosaur suit’ of Baby for the Disney film ‘BABY’.